What does a farmhouse mean?
A farmhouse serves a residential purpose in an agricultural setting. It is surrounded by a farm or a well-landscaped garden. These can also be called country houses, away from one's residential society, where one can go to spend some time in the lap of nature. The farmhouses are designed in varied manners from traditional to modern.

This was the first farmhouse project I worked on after the completion of my architecture studies. So, I wanted to take you through my design process from the beginning. I am going to share some of my ideas and inspiration that you can also apply when you are planning out a modern farmhouse design.

On Ground Floor, there are two bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a kitchen, and separate living & dining halls. When we enter the building, the public areas on the left side and private areas on the right side are placed. The kitchen has been kept in such a way that it going through different paths to both the entrance lobby and dining hall. The height of the living room is one and a half floor. The entrance lobby gives you a welcoming vibe. One of the dining hall entrances is directly connected to the green. 


On First Floor, There are three-bedroom all have attached dressing and bathrooms. There is a storeroom which was later converted into Gym. The terrace shows the front of the entire farmhouse, which is excellent. Also, there are some open seats in the corridor.


 To know more about layouts - how to design, or how to understand them, subscribe to my Email alerts(which is on your right side of pc/mobile). You just need to put your email id and all my posts will be directly shared on your email. 

Also, you can connect with me on my social networking sites, Follow the icons it's just one click away.

To connect directly with me, you can email me at aabs.ashish@gmail.com

Helpful links:
You can buy a photoshop tutorial book from here: https://amzn.to/3toch31
You can buy an AutoCAD tutorial book from here: https://amzn.to/2QY42xs
You can buy a Quad-Ruled Paper Pad from here: https://amzn.to/3b6xSa2

Stay Home Stay Safe